HOW IT WORKS
For Home Buyers
We sell homes using two main methods.
- Using vendor finance only. Typically this applies to existing homes. The buyer pays us directly and moves into their home.
- Using a bank loan / vendor finance combination. We can assist qualified buyers to get their own bank loan and we can help with the shortfall to complete the purchase. Typically we sell house and land packages using this option.
If you are a home buyer that –
- Is a first home buker
- Has bad credit
- Has a small deposit
- Is self employed
- Has a new job
For Home Sellers
We are always looking to purchase homes and we specialise in assisting people who may be suffering financial stress due to their home loan commitments.
If you are a seller that –
- Needs to sell a property that is worth less that you owe on it? Cant afford to sell?
- Needs to turn a negatively geared loss making property into a positive cash flow property?
- Needs to sell a run-down property?
- Needs to sell a half renovated property?
- Has a house for sale on the market thats has gone stale?
- Is behind on your mortgage payments?
- Has a house that is vacant? Or needs repairs? Or has bad tenants?
- Wants to save on agents commissions?
We were looking to purchase our home in 2011 but with only $5000 cash deposit and were having trouble getting a bank loan. With help from yuur company Alan, we were able to purchase our home using Vendor FInance.
We found your company very good to work with and we always had our statements etc. on time. We would be happy to recommend you to others in the same situation.
We were an older couple who were trying to get in our own home and your company made the process very easy for us.
With Vendor Finance we were able to get into our own home with only $10,000 deposit. Unfortunately a few years later we had to sell our home due to health reasons and happily were left with some money at the end of it.
My fiancée and I obtained a deposit loan from Alan so we could secure a home loan. If we didn’t we would still be renting and with the expertise provided to us by Alan and his team during that period was a huge help to us. I would have no hesitation in recommending Alan and his team to anyone who is looking for a loan to secure their first home.
We purchased our home in Rosemeadow in April 2009. It was by chance that we noticed the advert in the Macarthur Advertiser for a home for sale via vendor finance. We were apprehensive at first, not knowing anyone else that had purchased a home this way. We decided to make contact and look into the purchase.
We purchased our house in Rosemeadow in September 2009. At the time we only had $3,000 cash deposit plus the first home owners grant but with your help were still able to get in our own home. I had been looking into Vendor Finance options to purchase our house for about 12 months prior to contacting you.We have found your company helpful and trustworthy and would definitely do it again.
Licensed as an Australian Credit Licensee (Australian Credit License No. 391792). MFAA Accredited Finance Broker Certificate IV Financial Services Finance/Mortgage Broking FNS 40811 CIO Member number M0005419 Vendor Finance Association member Vendor Finance Institute affiliate
Accredited Mortgage Broker License Certificate lV
Full NSW Real Estate license
Australian Credit License